Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunshine from Central Asia!

Minggu ini aku sangat happy! Thank God for everything. After signing the offer letter a few minutes later followed by a welcoming email from new team mates confirming I am now officially their new family member in the department.
Before this, I have decided NOT to go back to field anymore aka offshore/onshore rigs. But come to think about the experiences gained wasted begitu saja, I rasa macam tak berbaloi jer duduk di ofis dan kurang travel (read: company-expenses)
To summarize it all, I am no longer doing managing and sales for my previous department, I am back as Specialized Engr. looking after Central Asia Ops which is based in KL but will be travel around the globe specifically Central Asia and reporting to a guy in Auz. Which means quite often for me to travel to another places as well as rigs.
Paling menarik I will be back (baca: tak sepenuhnya) as what I was during the 5 years period with my previous BLUE employer. TRAVEL and SEE other places, peoples etc!! Thank you RED Team!!
p/s: Jangan la aku tercampak ke Turkmenistan tapi si Black takde pulak di sana.

No comments:

Post a Comment